Yayyyy! I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award 😀 On my third day of blogging, this is the best thing that’s ever happened to me on this blog ! Just a quickie : Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers to ecourage them and display their appreciation! The rules go like: * Each nominee must have under 200 followers * Thank and link to the nominating blog * Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees * Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated * Write a post containing the questions * Include these rules in the post
Ok so truly, I’m feeling overwhelmed that someone did read my posts and liked them! I am sooo grateful to you Dreams come true for nominating me for my first ever Liebster Award! Thanks a ton! Means a lot 🙂
Here are the answers to the questions posed :
1.Which three people (living or not) would you invite to dinner? Why? My parents would be the first ones (I’m counting them as one because after all they’re soulmates to each other, better halves right?) coz I truly Love them and their support means a lot to me, their company is always the best! Hope they bless me forever! Second would be Shantvi Badsha. We’re soul sisters. (“We’re” is to be interpretted according to your own understanding) Third would be my life partener to be. Whoever it is, I’m keen on NOT being a stranger to him. (Lol)
2. What is your favourite book? They keep changing. But the Vampire Academy series would always be a favorite! It’s dynamic. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown never fails to refuel my urge to write a novel too!
3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would that be? And why? That’d be 14. The first year of senior school. That equals to the best years of life. School, friends, fun and of course the advantage of being young in the whole wide world!
4. Share your favorite quote. We’re playing the same same game, just different levels. Fcaing the same hell, just different devils.
5. What is the most crazy thing you’ve done? Well! Crazy prank calls! And of course….climbing a hill without telling anybody about it! We were chased by a dog on the hill and then we found out there was no way to get down. We asked a trash picker who was roaming around on top the way down. His reply was very simple : Just follow this railway line running along, you’ll reach the town’s main square. Just jump over as it’s a bridge that’s quite low. We were so terrified that our parents may spot us there and of course we teens were just not about to jump on the towns main square and become the next days headlines. WE STILL HAD SCHOOL TO ATTEND! My friend n me decided to jump over from where we were – n we literally did that. Anyway, we got down finally…but the experiences all along the journey was unforgettable.
6. Have you ever fell in love at first sight? Well, yes I have, technically speaking. I loved my mother from the moment i ever laid eyes on her!
7. Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been to? That’s really hard to answer. But I would choose Jaganath Puri, Odisha, India. That city is so thrilling! Along with an air of spirituality, it displays a panoramic beach too. The sight of rough waves clashing onto the quiet sand beaches with the temple not far away was alluring.
8. Do you now or have you ever had a nickname? Yes, all along my life! My parents have nicknames me since my birth. N my friends have various names for me too : well its like seniors call me Kung Fu Panda (coz i look like him), friends call me Bissu (dunno why!) parents have given me names like Shonty, IT Incharge n stuff like that.
9. Which languages do you speak? English, Hindi, Bengali, and i manage a bit of Gujrati! I do posses some knowledge on Sanskrit (thanks to the three years of middle school).
10. What is your dream? To be succesfull AND happy all my life. I wanna get published. I wanna be an IITian. I wanna be the imperfectly best friend to the world. I wannna travel all around. I wanna be remembered even after I die – in a positive way.
Here are MY nominees to the Liebster Award: Dreams come true MyRandomFeet Hunny Untreatable Wanderlust Catwalk Cuisine ThoughtsofBrittany Another Angsty teen Thrift Voyager Em’s Beauty Study Anthropat
My questions to you guys are: 1. What’s the best thing that ever happened to you in life?
2. The person you trust the most and why?
3. What’s your idea of an ideal friend?
4. What’s your aim in life?
5. Do you think it is okay to be a rebel and totally opposite in character to what your society and family expects?
6. Are you content with your life uptill now?
7. What’s your biggest achievement (it may not be wordly)?
8. What’s your favorite cuisine?
9.Choose one song to describe you!
10. Who’s favorite author?
Happy blogging peeps! Love you all ❤