What is the sunshine blogger’s award?
Well, It’s a great ‘pat on the back’! In other words, it’s a way of showing appreciation and introducing wonderful blogs on your site. It basically emerges from one post of that blog which has brought in a ray of sunshine in your life. Yep, it’s a chain bloggers award, given by the bloggers to the bloggers.
Like every other meme, this too has a set of rules. They go like:
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions asked by that blogger.
- You must nominate another set of bloggers.
- You must ask a few questions of your own to those bloggers.
- You can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you!
- Notify the bloggers you nominated about the nomination!
Here I answer the questions asked to me:
1 What is your favorite book?
There are many. The Vampire Academy series by Rachael Mead is an all time favorite. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is something I can swear by – it’s one of the best books ever. There are many more…but for now, these are the ones I name.
2 If you could change your name to anything, what would it be to?
Well, I never thought about it specifically. Ahana sounds good. But anyway, I won’t change it to that – I’d like a name that doesn’t start with A ….lol (roll number issues) .
3 If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To conjure up anything I want (including the vanishing veil) or maybe to alter people’s mood according to my own free will!
4 What is your favorite quote?
We’re playing the same game, just different levels; facing the same hell, just different devils.
I dunno who gave that quote to the world! But yep, that’s my favorite. It reminds me that we’re not the UNFORTUNATE ONE, everyone’s just going through different levels of difficulties – we shouldn’t be cold with others.
5 What is your favorite subject?
Well, that’s tough…Computers I’ll go in for. I like English too! Science is good too…lol!
Ok, so here is the juiciest part! The bloggers I Nominate! All of you should check these blogs out – they are fantastic !
My questions to you are:
- Name one thing that you want desperately but can’t have it due to some reasons!
- What’s the book you can read a million times?
- Who’s the person you love the most?
- Are you a feminist?
- What do you do in your free time?
So long! See you until the next post!
Stay blessed ❤