I loved your answers! And I did check out the blogs you named!
For more details on what exactly the sunshine award is, check out my previous post on the topic.
I am stating the rules here:
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions asked by that blogger.
- You must nominate another set of bloggers.
- You must ask a few questions of your own to those bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated about the nomination!
The answers to the questions posed by catniss12 are:
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Well my favorite part is reading about other people’s point of view and sharing mine own. When they comment – critical or positive – i love them both! It’s like entering a whole new world!
2. What is the weirdest food you’ve every tried? Did you like it?
Umm….it was kheer made out of bottle guard. Kheer is an Indian sweet dish – for those who never knew it. That’s my mum’s speciality. And the very first time I had it, I had fallen in love with it! It’s wonderful!
3. What is something nice a stranger has done for you?
There have been many instances where strangers have helped me out. For example the fellow in the block in front of us used to keep his wifi unlocked for me lol! But seriously, owell, last year when I’d gone to a trip to Kolkata by train, while returning I was stuck alone between a group of men fighting over something. I had gone to visit the washroom, and while returning to my berth on the train, I got stuck between those huge creatures who were abusive and weren’t letting me pass. There, a guy had come forward to help me out. It was really kind of hiM! Later on he had helped us deport our luggage n stuff. I still dunno his name.
4. If you could spend a week anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere out of my native town would do – but I’d love to go to Hawaii! Or maybe the himalayas!
5. What would your ideal pet be?
I don’t really crave for a pet but I guess a couple of Love birds would be my idea of a pet. I don’t like caging them in of course, so I don’t own them!
Now comes the part where I nominate people! In general, these people are amazing! Everyone of them have a wonderful skill. Their blogs are worth a check! Do read their write ups!
The bloggers I nominate are:
- “Life Mantras” by Damini Shah
- Mosaic of words
- Robynchristi Things and Stuff
- Toward an authentic Me
- If you had to recommend a book to me, what would it be and why!?
- Do you believe in supernatural powers?
- If you had to change one characteristic feature of your personality or physique, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite social networking site?
- Are you a social freak or a loner? Why so?
Happy blogging! Stay blessed ❤