“Through the transient seek the eternal. There is no path to it, for
it is the ever-present.”
There’s absolutely nothing to dislike about this book.
J Krishnamurti has been one of the greatest philosophers of his time and this book simply restates the fact. A collection of one of his most profound and impactful quotes, each page makes you think and reflect on your actions.
There are points I don’t hundred percent agree with – but that’s my thing to deal with. The way he states facts leaves lasting impressions.
The key point of the book is that we humans are inviting, are the reason of the real crisis.
Here are my key takeaways after reading this :
- Always be on the lookout for truth. Truth is what matters.
- Violence is never the right way.
- Killing an ant just for the fun of it is as sick as killing a human for the fun of it.
- Do not hesitate from straying off the well trodden path. Make a difference.
- Introspect. What ever you are doing – does it matter? Why? Why not?
Kudos to this compilation! A book to have on your shelf.
Book : The Real Crisis by J Krishnamurti
Number of pages : 41